ERRA Member Regulators, Armenia and Latvia engage in Twinning Project
Between 14-16 February, 2017 in the framework of the ERRA Member-to-Member Projects the Twinning Project between the Public Services Regulatory Commission of Armenia (PSRC) and the Public Utilities Commission of Latvia (PUC) was successfully implemented. The aim of the project was to exchange best practices and develop the necessary approaches and incentives to improve the investment activity in the energy sector.
During the 3-day project the following were thoroughly discussed:
- The regulator’s role in the process of planning and coordinating the investment;
- Define criteria for harmonization of investment activities;
- Normative framework for the evaluation of investment projects;
- Monitoring of investment activity and its evaluation criteria;
- Methodology survey of investment monitoring;
- Evaluation of investment proving documents.
ERRA hopes that the project will further enhance cooperation between the two National Energy Regulatory Commissions and will help to promote setting up new initiatives. The success of the project will certainly make significant contributions towards strengthening topic-based cooperation between ERRA member regulatory authorities in the future.
For more information please visit: http://www.erranet.org/member-activities/member-to-member-projects/#implemented_projects.