National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission (NEURC)
- 19 Smolenskaya Str.
03680 Kyiv, Ukraine
- +380 44 277 3001
- *protected email*
- Natural Gas
- District Heating
- Oil and Liquid Fuel
- Waste Recycling and Disposal
- Established in 1994
- Legal basis
Decree of the President of Ukraine of 08.12.1994 №738 „On the National Electricity Regulatory Commission of Ukraine”;
Decree of the President of Ukraine of 14.03.1995 №213 “On measure for ensuring activity of the National Electricity Regulatory Commission of Ukraine”;
Decree of the President of Ukraine of 30.10.2000 № 1167/2000 „Issues on the National Electricity Regulatory Commission of Ukraine”;
Law of Ukraine „On Electricity”;
Law of Ukraine „On Natural Monopolies”;
Law of Ukraine „On Heat Supply”;
Law of Ukraine „On licensing of certain kinds of economic activities”;
Law of Ukraine “On Combined Generation of Heat and Power (Cogeneration) and Use of Waste Energy Potential”;
Law of Ukraine “On principles of natural gas market operation”;
Law of Ukraine “On the main principles of state control in the sphere of economic activity”;
NERC Regulation approved by NERC Decree of 29.11.2007 №1662.
– Regulation of natural monopolies activities in the power sector, in the oil and gas complex and in the sphere of heat generation;
– Electricity, heat, gas, oil and oil products consumers rights protection;
– Issuance of licenses to entrepreneurial entities operating in the energy sector;
– Ensures implementation of pricing policies in the power sector, in the oil and gas complex and in the sphere of heat generation;
– Regulation of relations in the retail electricity market.
State collegial body which is established and dissolved by the President of Ukraine.
Appeal process: in a judicial procedure.
- Internal Structure
- Commissioners appointed by the Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine on Prime Minister of Ukraine present. Terms are for six years. Commissioners can be re-appointed for a second term not more than once.
- Working Employees
- Number of Commissioners: 6 and the Chairman
- Number of Staff: 412
- Is financed from the national budget.
Population: 44 209 733 (2016 est.)
GDP / Capita: $ 2 052 (2016 est.)
Territory: 603 550 km2 (46. in World rank)
Information will be uploaded soon.
Dmitro VOVK - Chairman
Licensing and Competition Committee Member
Iuriy ANTONIUK - Head of Licensing Department
Tariff and Pricing Committee Member
Ruslan KAYDASH - Deputy Director of Energy Relations Regulation Department - Head of Electricity Pricing Policy Unit
Customers and Retail Markets Working Group Member
Olena BONDAR - Head of Legal Ensuring of Consumers Rights Protection Division of Legal Department