5-я встреча на высоком уровне региональных ассоциаций с переходной экономикой
July 11, 2017 // Budapest, Hungary
Energy Regulators Regional Association (ERRA)
In 2013, ERRA launched the organisation of an annual high-level roundtable gathering Associations of regulators from emerging economies of the world. The first roundtable was held in Istanbul (Turkey) and proved very successful and useful for participants, thus leading to the organization of subsequent meetings in Johannesburg (South Africa) in 2014, in Istanbul again in 2015 and in Milan in 2016.
The objective of this meeting is to offer a high-level exchange platform for Associations of regulators representing emerging economies to develop cooperation and exchange of experiences in several areas of energy regulation.
The 2017 roundtable shall partially focus on the discussions started in 2016 that is competences and characteristics of regulators, access to energy and investment environment and initiate exchange of experiences in new topics.
- African Forum for Utility Regulators (AFUR)
- Association of Ibero-American Regulators (ARIAE)
- ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA)
- Energy Regulators Regional Association (ERRA)
- Mediterranean Energy Regulators (MEDREG)
- Regional Electricity Regulators Association of Southern Africa (RERA)
Meeting materials are available on the English page.
ERRA Secretariat Office
Logodi utca 44, 1012