Renewable Energy Sources and ERRA Members – a status quo Report (2020) published
ERRA is publishing the Renewable Energy Sources and ERRA Members – a status quo Report. The main contents and results of the survey:
- Background and role of NRAs.
- The contents and results of the survey.
- The share of RES in total electricity production:
- The individual targets
- Supporting Systems for RER
- Additional measures
- Duties and activities
- Challenges and barriers
- Most important technologies and services
The paper is based on input received from 28 members organizations!
ERRA would like to deeply thank Mr. Harald Proidl, E-Control, Austria – Committee Chair and Mr. Mustafa Celebi, EMRA, Turkey – Committee Vice-Chair, who prepared the questionnaire and completed the report.
Download and read the complete Report below: