Conference Abstracts – Submission deadline extended until June 15!
The purpose of Abstracts and Posters within the ERRA Energy Investment and Regulation Conference is to present new and ongoing research in the energy sector, particularly related to energy regulation and development of energy markets.
The Call for Conference Abstracts 2018 and the detailed submission process is available here:
The Candidates may choose among the following topics of the ERRA Conference:
- Empowered customers: regulator’s role in improving demand-side dynamics
- Emerging trends in Gas Policy – perspectives for regional and global markets
- Enhancing security of supply under transitional market conditions
During the 17th ERRA Energy Investment and Regulation Conference:
- Authors of best Abstracts are invited as presenters of the ERRA Investment and Regulation Conference.
- ERRA will organize a Poster Exhibition in the Conference Foyer Area presenting research, findings and developments from primary and secondary abstracts.
Submission deadline for the Conference Abstracts was extended until June 15, 2018!
We encourage candidates to submit their Conference Abstracts!