ERRA Conference Abstracts and Posters 2018
The following Conference Abstract teams were invited to present their research during the 17th ERRA Investment and Regulation Conference (October 9-10 in Antalya, Turkey).
- ECRA’s Regulatory Approach to Maintaining Security of Supply (by Fayez Al Jabri, Mohammed Al Ghwazi and Shareef Al Barrak from the Electricity and Co-Generation Regulatory Authority (ECRA), Saudi Arabia)
- The Role of Association “NP Market Council” in Support of New Technology Development in Russian Wholesale Energy Market (by Oleg Barkin and Vladislav Berezovsky from the Association “NP Market Council”, Russia)
Abstract publications were presented in the conference coffee break foyer area.
- An Efficient European Regulatory Framework for Disclosure Information (by Philip Moody and Dirk Van Evercooren from the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB))
- Energy Trends and Perspectives in South Caucasus Region (by Sopio Khozrevanidze and Lia Gvazava from the Georgian National Energy and Water Supply Regulatory Commission (GNERC))
- A Modern View of Energy Security (by Pavol Chropovsky and Marian Parkanyi from the Regulatory Office for Network Industries (RONI), Slovakia)
Abstract Winner #1 – Team from the Electricity and Co-Generation Regulatory Authority (ECRA), Saudi Arabia (Shareef Al Barrak, Fayez Al Jabri, Mohammed Al Ghwazi)
Abstract Winner #2 – Association “NP Market Council”, Russia (Oleg Barkin (present) and Vladislav Berezovsky)