ERRA Energy Regulatory Innovation Day in Poznan
ERRA is co-organizing the Energy Regulatory Innovation Day on 12–13 May, 2016 in Poznan, Poland.
The ERRA Energy Regulatory Innovation Day is designed as a platform for the exchange of experience and information between energy regulatory authorities, utilities and research institutions. Under the broad umbrella of the program, the management and the staff of regulatory agencies, research institutions, energy companies and members of the financial sector interested in development and innovation come together in Poznan. The event is attended by around 200 participants.
The Forum is opened by:
- Michał Kurtyka – Minister, Ministry of Energy, Poland
- Abdullah Mohammad Al-Shehri – Governor, Electricity & Cogeneration Regulatory Authority (ECRA), Saudi Arabia
Main Themes of the Forum:
- Intersection of innovation and regulation
- Regulatory and non-regulatory incentives for utilities
- Stimulations of innovativeness in the energy sector
- Role of regulators and other institutions in stimulation of innovations in the energy sector
- Role of cooperation between various actors of innovation ecosystem
- Technology innovations: Demand Side Response, e-mobility and h-mobility, energy storage, smart grids and smart metering, industrial energy end-users policies towards innovations, quality regulation, cyber-security
For more information please visit: http://www.innopower.pl/en/innopower_forum/about_innopower_forum/