ERRA Natural Gas Markets and Economic Regulation Committee 4th meeting
February 2021 started for ERRA with the 4th online meeting of NG Committee. The topics of the session included:
- Committee opinion survey – presentation of results by Committee Coordinator
- Workplan deliverables scheduling moderated by Committee Chairs
- 2020 NG COM introductory survey – A status quo Report session moderated by Committee Chair
- Regional Gas Market based on the Baltic example by Mr. Rimas Valungevičius, Head of Gas Department, NERC, Lithuania
- Case study presentation: Transmission Tariff Methodology in Turkey – Part 2: Tariff Design & Calculation of Unit Charges by Mr. Ahmet Doğan, Energy Expert, EMRA, Turkey
The meeting was attended by 33 participants from ERRA member regulatory organizations ranging across 6 different time zones.