Estonian Study Visit at the Irish Regulator
Within the framework of ERRA Member Projects, the Estonian Competition Authority (ECA) is visiting the Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) on October 29 – November 1, 2018.
In addition to visiting CRU, the study visit includes discussions and meetings with the Irish utility companies and the Irish Competition Authority.
The project partners are especially interested in sharing knowhow in the following topics:
- Price regulation of electricity and gas
- Price regulation in the water sector
- Integration and support scheme of renewables
- Market models in electricity and gas
- Digitization of energy– including smart meters and smart services
- Cooperation between energy regulators and competition agencies
The detailed report is available here: https://erranet.org/member-activities/member-projects/#eca-eru-2018.