Invitation from Deputy Minister of Energy, Turkey, Alparslan Bayraktar to join the ERRA Energy Investment and Regulation Conference
Many of you know that I consider ERRA as my family; therefore, I am particularly happy that the Association I used to chair decided to organize its primary event in my country. This provides me with a good reason to extend a personal invitation to all stakeholders in the energy sector to attend ERRA’s 17th Energy Investment and Regulation Conference, which will be held on 9-10 October 2018 in Antalya, Turkey.
ERRA is one of the few truly global associations of energy regulators that unites a wide range of different regulatory approaches. I was proud to be a part of it witnessing and contributing to its growth and success. Given its global background, ERRA brings together the élite of the regulatory society and its annual conference provides a perfect background for meeting and networking with practicing regulators.
What will you hear, what can you expect? The Agenda is shaped by regulators, thus perfectly reflecting those issues and topics that regulators face during their daily work. Also, the audience includes an impressive number of regulators, up to the point that the stage will see regulatory panels arguing about issues, such as:
- demand-side dynamics
- regional and global challenges in the gas markets
- security of supply
This year the event coincides with the 9th Turkey Energy Summit, which will give it a special taste and showcase the Turkish energy industry. The Honorable Fatih Dönmez, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of Turkey will deliver all the updates that the ears of the energy business should hear and understand.
This is how this one-stop-shop Conference is regional and global at the same time. Regional as its focusing on issues faced by the different regions of ERRA while also echoing global tendencies and trends.
I sincerely hope to see many of you in the gorgeous Antalya region this October!
Deputy Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of Turkey
Former Chairman of ERRA
- Fayez Al-Jabri, ECRA, Saudi Arabia
- Afşın Burak Bostanci, EMRA, Turkey
- Hans-Arild Bredesen, Nord Pool Consulting
- Aziz Camcı, PETFORM, Turkey
- Gulefsan Demirbas, EMRA, Turkey; ICER
- Matt Drinkwater, Argus, UK
- Mustafa Elitas, The Grand National Assembly of Turkey
- Mehmet Ertürk, Cayirhan Electricity Generation & Mining Co., Turkey
- Matthias Finger, Lausanne Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland
- Edward S. Finley, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners, USA
- Rolands Irklis, Public Utilities Commission, Latvia
- Mustafa Karahan, 9th TES Chair
- Maria Manicuta, ANRE, Romania
- Mart Ots, ERRA
- Hasan Özkoc, MEDREG
- Giorgi Pangani, Georgian National Energy and Water Supply Regulatory Commission, Georgia
- Konstantin Petrov, DNV GL – Energy, Germany
- Dietmar Preinstorfer, E-Control, Austria
- Rafael Rinaldi, ENEL Global Infrastructures and Networks, Italy
- Arman Satimov, KAZENERGY, Kazakhstan
- Jesús Serrano Landeros, Energy Regulatory Commission, Mexico
- Rota Šņuka, Public Utilities Commission, Latvia
- Michael Thomadakis, Grant Thornton, Greece
- Dmitry Vasilev, FAS, Russia
- Nikola Vištica, Croatian Energy Regulatory Agency, Croatia
- Mustafa Yılmaz, EMRA, Turkey
FATIH DÖNMEZ, MINISTER OF ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES OF TURKEY
is invited to open the Conference
CHECK DAILY SPEAKER UPDATES ON THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE AT:
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXPIRES ON 9 SEPTEMBER!
SMART COMPANIES WHO DECIDED TO BE 2in1 SPONSORS:
Know someone who might be interested in this email?
Please forward it!
T: +36 1 477 0456
M: +36 7 392 5986