Training Course: Renewable Energy Regulation
The ERRA Training Course on Renewables is being held between February 22-26, 2016 in Budapest, Hungary.
During the course the following broad themes are addressed:
- Renewable Energy Regulation: The Policy Context
- Economics of Renewable Support Schemes
- Regulatory Tasks in RES-E Deployment
- System Impacts of Higher RES-E Deployment
- Selected Country Case Studies on RES-E Regulation
The Course is attended by 20 participants from the following countries: Hungary, Lithuania, Mali, Oman, Pakistan, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and the United Arab Emirates.
The course is facilitated by the Regional Centre for Energy Policy Research (REKK), the Course Director is László Szabó – Senior Research Associate at REKK. Course instructors include current and former regulators, market participants and researchers from Austria, Hungary, Germany, Turkey, the World Bank and IRENA.