ERRA Women in the Energy Sector: My Career Story
ERRA is stepping up with engagement into gender equality related projects by launching a series of webinars:
Women in the Energy Sector – My Story.
The concept of the series bases on interviews with leading female figures in the energy industry with a purpose of learning from their inspiring biographies and reflections on the course of their professional paths – what were the drivers of their professional development, what helped them to get where they are and what advice can they convey to their colleagues.
In the third webinar of the series we will have a chance to listen a successful professional:
- Dr. Dörte Fouquet
Join us at 2pm CET on January 11th!
In the third edition of My Story we are pleased to introduce you to:
Dr. Dörte Fouquet
Lawyer · Partner of Counsel
Dr. Dörte Fouquet is specialized in EU law and international legal relations, with focus on competition, infra-structure, energy and environment. She is legal advisor to companies, finance institutions, associations, go-vernmental agencies in Germany and other EU Member States, EU institutions and on international level.
- Studies of Law at the Universities of Marburg and Hamburg
- 1982 Research assistant, University of Hamburg
- 1988 Ministry for the Environment and Energy, Hamburg
- 1991 Liaison office of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein to the European Commission in Brussels
- 1993 Partner at law firm Kuhbier, Brussels
- 2011 Partner at BBH, Head of Brussels Office
- 2021 Partner of Counsel at BBH, Head of Brussels Office
Ms. Andrea LENAUER
Senior International Relations Advisor
The webinar will be organized on January 11, 2022 at 14:00 (CET, Budapest time, GMT+1). | Convert to your timezone.
- After registration you will receive an automatic email with meeting access link.
- Please save this email or add to your calendar.