Webinar on Impact of COVID19 on the Energy Sector
Today’s webinar on Impact of COVID19 on the Energy Sector gathered an excellent roster of experts who talked about implications for a range of energy segments in various geographical contexts. The topics that were covered included:
- 2020 energy market indicators by International Energy Agency,
- Global power markets insight by DNV GL,
- UK demand and price curves under lockdown and their modelling by Energy Exemplar,
- DSO perspective by SEDAS, Turkey,
- Reverse in energy access and investments in Africa by IEA and EREA,
- LNG markets by Nexant ECA,
- Impact on energy transition by Eurelectric.
The webinar was moderated by Commissioner Ivan Faucheux from CRE and attracted unprecedented interest.
ERRA would like to thank all speakers and participants for taking part in the event!