Today ERRA publishes its report on Capacity Allocation Mechanisms and Congestion Management Procedures at Selected Gas Interconnection Points.
The first of two benchmarking reports on gas transmission topics by ERRA Natural Gas Markets and Economic Regulation Committee analyses the following:
- Capacity allocation mechanisms
- Congestion management procedures
- Cooperation Among TSOs
- The role of the regulators
The paper was compiled by the Committee Chairs:
- Mr. Mehmet Kürkcü, EMRA, Turkey – Committee Chair
- Mr. Viesturs Kadikis, PUC, Latvia – Committee Vice-Chair
ERRA would like to express its gratitude to all the 14 Members who provided inputs for the survey and to Dr. Borbala Takacsne-Toth from REKK who contributed with her expertise to the report.