ERRA publishes its study on Regulatory Approaches of Electricity TSO & DSO Network Tariff Structures. The study was developed by Economic Consulting Associates based on questionnaire responses received from 26 member organizations.
The study provides a thorough analysis of network use-of-system & connection charges with plenty of useful data and with key considerations for each discussed topic.
- Unbundling of network charges in the tariff design
- Regulations and principles for tariff designs
- Customer categories
- Locational signals in the tariff designs
- Split of charges for generators and load for the use-of-system
- Types of charges in the network tariff designs
- Special tariff designs
- Treatment of losses
- Level of use-of-system charges
- Regulations and principles for connection charges
- Customer categories for connection charges
- Depth of charge and payment method for connection charges
- Generators and load
- Level of connection charges
Information on present charges:
- Transmission & distribution UoS charges
- Equivalent UoS charges
- Transmission & distribution connection charges
ERRA would like to acknowledge the team of drafters and creators of the report from Economic Consulting Associates together with project coordinators and contributors from among the participating member organizations.
Check also the previous TSO-DSO Study on Revenue Determinants that we published in 2020.