ERRA Tariff Database: Electricity and Natural Gas Tariffs
- About the ERRA Tariff Database
- Glossary of Terms
- Why to Subscribe to the ERRA Tariff Database?
- Subscription Details
- Any question?
- ERRA Tariff Database Access for Registered Users
The ERRA Tariff Database is an online platform consisting of electricity and natural gas tariffs, revenue determinants and network tariffs data. It is an excellent source of information for data on regulated prices and determinants submitted directly by energy regulators for each country, following a consistent calculation methodology that enables comparison between submissions.
Data on regulated prices is calculated on quarterly basis and collects data since 1998 for the following categories:
- Electricity: Producer, Wholesale and End-user Prices (Residential, Non-residential), Electricity Consumption;
- Natural Gas: Wholesale and End-user Prices (Residential, Non-residential).
Data on revenue determinants is calculated on an annual basis and covers the period of 2015-2019 and is available for the following categories:
- WACC for Electricity and Natural Gas: disaggregated calculations for the return on debt, gearing ratio, risk-free rate, equity beta, equity risk-premium, corporate tax rate, debt-risk premium, year of WACC determination;
- Electricity Network Charges: Average Transmission, System and Market Operator Charge, Average Transmission and System Operator Charge, Average Market Operator Charge, Average Distribution System Operator Charge
- Natural Gas Network Charges: Average Transmission Charge, Average Distribution Use of System Charge
- Electricity and Natural Gas Efficiency: Average Actual Transmission Losses, Average Allowed Transmission Losses, Average Actual Distribution Losses, Average Allowed Distribution Losses, Efficiency Factor
Check the Glossary of Terms for detailed description of each calculated category of data within the ERRA Tariff Database.
Subscription to the ERRA Tariff Database provides access to:
- Data on wholesale and retail electricity and natural gas regulated tariffs and market prices calculated on a quarterly basis and systematically collected over the last two decades since 1998;
- Data on distribution, transmission, system and market operator charges calculated on an annual basis since 2015;
- Data on revenue determinants (disaggregated WACC data and efficiency factors set on operational expenses) calculated on a consistent methodology since 2015.
Demonstration of selected data from the ERRA Tariff Database
- ERRA Members (those providing data) – Compimentary
- 1-Year Subsciption – 1300 EUR (+27% VAT¹)
- 1-Year Renewal Fee² – 700 EUR (+27% VAT¹)
(1) VAT is applicable to Hungarian entities only.
(2) Offer is valid in case within one year from the expiry date of the subscription.
Please feel free to contact us, should you have any questions or need assistance.
Registered users can access the Online Tariff Database here.