The ERRA Tariff Database is an online platform consisting of electricity and natural gas tariffs, revenue determinants and network tariffs data. It is an excellent source of information for data on regulated prices and determinants submitted directly by energy regulators for each country, following a consistent calculation methodology that enables comparison between submissions. It has a built-in tool for clear and immediate data visualization in the form of charts.
Data on regulated prices is calculated on quarterly basis and collects data since 1998 for the following categories:
- Electricity: Producer, Wholesale and End-user Prices (Residential, Non-residential), Electricity Consumption;
- Natural Gas: Wholesale and End-user Prices (Residential, Non-residential).
Data on revenue determinants is calculated on an annual basis since 2015 and is available for the following categories:
- WACC for Electricity and Natural Gas: disaggregated calculations for the return on debt, gearing ratio, risk-free rate, equity beta, equity risk-premium, corporate tax rate, debt-risk premium, year of WACC determination;
- Electricity Network Charges: Average Transmission, System and Market Operator Charge, Average Transmission and System Operator Charge, Average Market Operator Charge, Average Distribution System Operator Charge
- Natural Gas Network Charges: Average Transmission Charge, Average Distribution Use of System Charge
- Electricity and Natural Gas Efficiency: Average Actual Transmission Losses, Average Allowed Transmission Losses, Average Actual Distribution Losses, Average Allowed Distribution Losses, Efficiency Factor
Check the Glossary of Terms for detailed description of each calculated category of data within the ERRA Tariff Database.
Registered users can access the ERRA Tariff Database here.
Please feel free to contact the ERRA Secretariat, should you have any questions or need assistance.