Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS Russia)
- 11 Sadovaya-Kudrinskaya Str., 125993 Moscow, D-242, GSP-3, Russian Federation
- +7 499 755 23 23 (ext. 088-455)
- Natural Gas
- District Heating
- Oil Transportation
- Services of cargo Terminals
- Joined ERRA in 2000 (Founding Member)
- as Legal successor of Federal Tariff Service (FTS of Russia)
- Established in 2004
- Legal basis
- Determined by the Federal Law of 17 August 1995 №147-FZ “On natural monopolies” and the Federal Law of 26 July 2006 №135-FZ “On protection of competition”; the Resolution of the Russian Government dated 30 June 2004 №331 “On approval of the Federal Antimonopoly Service”. Other authorities are determined by industrial laws and the Statute about the FAS Russia.
- Internal Structure
- The Head and his deputies are appointed by the Government of the Russian Federation on a permanent basis (indefinite terms of office). The FAS Russia consists of a central unit (30 divisions) and 85 regional offices.
- Working Employees
- Number of Commissioners: 12 members from the collegial body of the FAS Russia, which is composed of: The Head of FAS (Chairman), 4 Deputy Heads of FAS Russia and also representatives of other relevant federal executive bodies.
Number of staff at the Central Office: 1189
Number of staff in Regional Offices: 2315
- The expenses for the maintenance of the central offices of the Federal Antimonopoly Service and its regional offices are carried out by funds provided by the federal budget.
Population: 146.8 mln (2017)
GDP / Capita: $ 8 664 (2017)
Territory: 17 098 246 km2 (1. in World rank)
Igor ARTEMIEV - Head of the FAS Russia
Licensing and Competition Committee Member
Aleksey VORONIN - Deputy Head of the Electricity Regulation Department
Tariff and Pricing Committee Member
Maxim PALYANOV - Head of the Division of Antimonopoly Control of the Wholesale Electricity Market, Electricity Regulation Department
Customers and Retail Markets Working Group Member
Svetlana BAGDANTSEVA - Head of the Wholesale Electricity Market Tariff Regulation Division of the Electricity Regulation Department