Управление по регулированию энергетики (ERO)
- Al. Jerozolimskie 181, 02-222
- +48 22 487 55 70
- Природный газ
- Сжиженный природный газ (лицензирование)
- Жидкое топливо
- Established in 1997
- Legal basis
- Energy Law, secondary legislation.
- Is responsible for licensing enterprises in the gas, electricity, district heating and liquid fuels sectors; tariff approval; establishing quality of service standards; consumer rights protection; promoting competition; issuing and redeeming certificates of origin for electricity generated from RES and CHP and energy efficiency.
Independence: The President of ERO is supervised by the Prime Minister but the Prime Minister does not interfere in the decision making process. The President of ERO is obliged to report annually to the Ministry of Economy on the scope of ERO’s activities and realisation of its tasks and duties.
Appeal process: decisions of the President of ERO are subject to appeal to the District Court in Warsaw – anti-monopoly court (within 2 weeks from the date of receipt of the decision).
- Internal Structure
- The President of ERO is appointed by the Prime Minister for a 5-year term in office. The ERO consists of a head office and 8 branch offices. The Office is managed by President, Vice-President and Director General. There are following organizational units at ERO: Department of Electricity and Heat Markets, Department of Gaseous and Liquid Fuels Markets. Department of Markets Development and Consumer Issues, Department of Support Systems, Department of Legal Issues and Dispute Settlement, Department of Strategy and Public Communication, Office of the Director General, International Cooperation Unit and Smart Grids Development Unit, Position for the Protection of Classified Information and Internal Auditor.
- Working Employees
- Number of Staff: 322 (on 31 December 2015)
- Is financed through the state budget which is approved by the Parliament.
Население: 38 523 261 (2016 прогноз.)
ВВП на душу населения: $ 26 500 (2015 прогноз.)
Территория: 312 685 km2 (70. в мире)