Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On natural monopolies and regulated markets” of July 9, 1998; Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On electricity” of July 9, 2004; Law on Licensing; Law on Competition; Law on Regulatory and Leal Acts.
The Committee is a state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan that controls and regulates activities related to the sphere of natural monopoly and socially significant markets:
– Pricing of subject of socially significant markets;
– State contol over the activities of natural monopolies;
– Licensing of activities for the purchase of electrical energy fr the purpose of energy supply;
– Formation and maintenance of the state register of subjects of natural monopolies.
• Decision-Making Level: 4 (Chairman and 3 Deputies).
• Total Number of Employees: 517 (taking into account the territorial divisions).