United Arab Emirates
Regulatory and Supervisory Bureau for Electricity and Water of Dubai (RSB)
- P.O. Box.121555, Dubai
- +971 4 307 2024 + 971 4 307 2024
- Joined ERRA in 2015 (became Full Member in 2016)
- Established in 2010
- Legal basis
- Established by resolution of Dubai Executive Council.
- Licensing of private sector producers in the water and electricity sector, various demand-side management responsibilities, including accreditation of energy service companies (ESCOs).
- Internal Structure
- Headed by board nominated by Chair of Dubai Supreme Council of Energy.
- Working Employees
- Number of Commissioners: 5
- Number of Staff: 4
- Licence fees and government grant.
Population: 5 927 482 (2016 est.)
GDP / Capita: $ 38 050 (2016 est.)
Territory: 83 600 km2 (115. in World rank)
Graeme Lindsay SIMS - Executive Director
Licensing and Competition Committee Member
Elie MATAR - Head of Electricity
Tariff and Pricing Committee Member
James GRINNELL - Head of Water
Customers and Retail Markets Working Group Member
- no designated member at the moment -