National Commission for Energy Control and Prices (NCC)
- Verkių st. 25C-1
- +370 52 135 166
- *protected email*
- Natural Gas
- District Heating
- Transport (Some Sectors)
- Established in 1997
- Legal basis
- The Energy Law, Law on Prices, Law on Transport, Law on Electricity, Law on Natural Gas, Law on Heat, Law on Renewable Resources, Law on Energy Resources Market, Law on Liquefied Natural Gas terminal.
- Regulates electric and thermal energy, district heating, natural gas, water supply and waste water management, and transportation. Responsibilities include tariff setting, licensing, monitoring of supply service quality, dispute resolution, complain handling.
NCC is a permanently functioning independent institution
NCC reports annually to the Parliament
NCC decisions could be appealed to the court
- Internal Structure
- 5 Commissioners as collegial decision making body supported by administration.
- Working Employees
- Number of Commissioners: 5 (including Chairperson)
- Number of Staff: 95
- Is financed via revenues from heating, water supply, electricity and natural gas network companies. Budget of the authority is administered within the State Budget.
Population: 2 854 235 (2016 est.)
GDP / Capita: $ 14 172 (2015)
Territory: 65 300 km2 (123. in World rank)
Information will be uploaded soon.
Inga ŽILIENĖ - Chair
Licensing and Competition Committee Member
Vilma ADAMAVIČIŪTĖ - Head of Law Division
Tariff and Pricing Committee Member
Renatas POCIUS - Director, Gas and Electricity Department
Customers and Retail Markets Working Group Member
Agnė PAŠKEVIČIŪTĖ - Head of General Information Center (Division)