As the energy market has become complex with many actors actively involved in its shaping, it is more difficult not only to keep track of transactions taking place and detecting irregularities or manipulation but also to follow the compliance rules. The second edition of the Market Surveillance Webinar series will explore relations within the energy market surveillance system occurring between regulators and various market participants.
Roster of Webinar Speakers
ERRA is grateful for the support by the Hungarian Energy and Public Utility Regulatory Authority that made this webinar available for the public.
Webinar Content Contributors
- Eleonora Nagali, ACER: Reporting and other obligations of market participants under REMIT (Regulation on Wholesale Energy Market Integrity and Transparency)
- Michal Zapasnik, PSE Poland: Disclosing suspicious transactions – obligation of market participants (PPATs)
- Jamie Marcos, FERC: Regulators and fair energy trading: role of guidelines for market participants
- Arkadiusz Ratajczak, Swora Legal: Compliance programs – landmarks of successful creation and implementation
- Zoltán Pék, MEKH: The MAVIR case: Market manipulation on the electricity market
- Thomas Olson, FERC: Cross Product Manipulation Case
- Arkadiusz Ratajczak, Swora Legal: Layering and spoofing